Beginner's Guide to Successful Facebook Ads
Thinking of diving into Facebook ads?? Wondering what the common pitfalls are?
In this article, You'll discover three important considerations when starting your first Facebook ad campaign..
commit to a Facebook funnel implementation
All successful marketing starts with a clear strategy and Facebook advertising is no exception. With a strategy based on the assets of your available audience, you can run campaigns that give you the best results for your business in the shortest time.
You want to implement a Facebook advertising strategy that moves someone from a stranger to a paying customer through a series of advertising campaigns, known as a Facebook ad funnel .
There are three stages to a successful Facebook ad funnel:
- Knowledge : at the top of the ad funnel, the objective is to generate knowledge of your business. In doing so, is also creating recognition on Facebook news, which is important later in the funnel, as well as for the credibility and authority of your business.
- Participatory remarketing : for this stage, the goal is to generate a consideration of your products or services in the mind of your target audience. You are taking Facebook people to your website to get more information and buy.
- Website remarketing : the goal at this stage is to generate sales and leads through the participation of people who have visited your website.
How to start?
You always want to start implementing the funnel at the awareness stage because these campaigns target cold audiences of new people and don't use existing audiences.
If you implement the other two stages of the funnel (website engagement and remarketing) will depend on your answers to the next two questions:
- Do you have pixelated website traffic on Facebook?
- Do you have other existing engaged audiences? These are personalized engagement-based audiences that include video viewers and Facebook page participants.
- Start with the awareness stage.
- Once you have enough engaged audiences, implement engagement remarketing, what brings people to your website.
- Once you have enough website traffic, implement website remarketing.
Configure and / u optimize Facebook pixel settings
The work you do researching and setting up new Facebook ad campaigns can be useless if you don't track results and then optimize your campaigns.. If you don't install Facebook pixels and conversion events, you will not know if your campaigns are delivering the desired results and you will not be able to measure your advertising return on investment (ROAS) .
So, once you've decided on your Facebook ad strategy, set up your facebook pixel and conversion tracking and / or activate advanced pixel settings.